|Full Name||FIFA Football|
|Get it On|
Overview of FIFA Football
As usual, the end of the annual FIFA Football season is an opportunity for players to prepare squads before EA launches a new version. This year, FIFA Football (season 4) is scheduled for release in September. It is the same day as FIFA Football is released on PC. Unlike PES 2020 which has been officially released on most platforms, especially Mobile, FIFA Football is only for gamers to download the BETA version before completing.
Currently, the trial version of FIFA Football has improved in terms of the interface, gameplay and content after each season. Specifically, the Beta period will take place from August 20 with a limited number of participants. In this Beta, EA Sports is providing about 2,500 slots with access for the test. 2,500 other slots will also be provided by EA to try out the beta in the next period. Although this is just a trial version, there have been some quite positive changes compared to FIFA Mobile 2019. Let’s together with modgameapk.net find it out right now!
Changes in the BETA version
In this BETA version, the two biggest changes are the game mode and graphics. Because it is a trial version, other features will not be updated immediately. But after the official version is released or the next BETA version, other features will definitely be upgraded and completed.
Gamers can join and experience Classic Mode – match 1vs1 with another player. Besides, you can participate in Attack and Head to Head modes as well as can compete with AI to get more rewards. In the game, you have to complete goals to earn points and level up on the Leaderboard. Also, you can regularly log in the game to receive rewards after every 6 hours based on OVR ratings. This is also a long goal.
In addition, the graphics of FIFA Football will be significantly upgraded. In which, the movements of the player will be smoothe; the facial expressions will be more natural; the dancing posture will be added to celebrate the goal. Besides, the developer also pays attention to the physical movements of the players. All skills from the ball, run or dispute will be harder, more realistic and require more elements coming from player. Besides, the control mechanism will be more invested.
Some notes in BETA version:
- The player transfer market will not be available in this Beta version.
- Gamers in the last group will not be promoted, but they can exchange and optimize to improve their team.
- All in-game assets will be available from the FIFA Mobile season at present, including kits such as shoes and balls.
- EA may discontinue online features after 30 days. Please update the latest information on https://www.ea.com/service-updates
In summary, your game progress in this BETA version will not be saved. Every time you play, your squad will be the same as the original.
How to play FIFA Football
You will first download FIFA Mobile 2020 (BETA) version on Google Play or at our link in this article. Next, you enter the game and start playing.
Right from the first interface, we can see the impressive colour of this mobile sports game, tap “Tap to Play” to start playing.
Touch and hold the green square then select your age (Select your Age) and touch Confirm.
Because it is still in Beta, we are only allowed to play with Guest – Guest mode.
Next, press Enter User Name in “Enter a Name” section to name your team. Team names are limited to 12 characters. After naming, tap
“Continue” to continue.
Some information, notices about the game appear before the game starts. Just tap “Continue” a few times until the notification closes.
Finally, the FIFA 2020 Mobile icon appears. You can touch it to start.
Basic operations and skills:
- Shoot – Catch the ball: For Strikers and Goalkeepers
- Pass the ball: All players
- Passing – Shooting: All players
Every time a training course is completed, the player receives a player’s card. But when the 3rd course is completed, we can immediately receive the remaining 9 players to be able to form a complete squad and play.
How to enter a match in FIFA 2020 Mobile
- Step 1: Select the Home icon (the house image) in the upper right corner of the screen then touch My Team.
- Step 2: Tap “Continue” to select the competition squad (the default squad is 4-3-3).
- Finally (Step 3): Double-check the team before the game starts.
The game will automatically match and select opponents for you. During the game, players can use two options, which are:
- Autoplay (AUTO)
- Manual play (manual control)
Auto mode – You should use it when you have no ball:
- If being attacked, you can select Auto. Your players will automatically chase and steal the ball from the opponent.
- If counterattacking, the players will automatically move, breakthrough (without passing the ball) with the ball.
- You can freely pass the ball, shoot or move, take the ball in any way.
- However, for those who are new to the operation, this may not be proficient and not achieve a good enough effect.
How to use techniques (skills) in FIFA Football
The right side of the screen will always show a blue circle button. This is the most important button while playing FIFA Football. This button has several modes as follows:
- Sprint: You can understand this is a button to accelerate, dribble or chase opponents (Sprint Speed). You usually use this when you want to accelerate or chase the opponent.
- Tackle: You can use this when defending (Defender). When you face the opposing striker who is leading the ball into the home court, Tackle can help you effectively prevent him from doing some dangerous things to your goal.
- Sprint & Skill: You just lead the ball to run fast as well as do the unique skills. However, you should not overdo it as this technique will push the ball away from you. It will be ineffective if you accidentally push the ball to the opponent’s leg.
- Shoot: Swipe to the direction of the shot (from the player who has the ball)
- Pass the ball: Touch the player who wants to receive the ball
- Corner: Touch the player who touches the ball after the cross. The corner kick automatically executes
- The match in FIFA Football Mobile also has time like reality, but much faster.
- At the end of each match, the player receives a reward corresponding to the result.
Readers can download the game quickly at the link below and start the FIFA 2020. Also, if you own a high-end computer, you can download and play FIFA Footballfor PC. Thanks and have fun!