|Full Name||Google Meet|
|Get it On|
Google Meet APK is a helpful tool in the widget G Suite Enterprise Edition, which was designed for group activities. With Hangouts Meet, users can make simple, easy group video calls from Google. In case all members are in different places, you will need an app like Google Meet. As its name suggests, the app is based on Hangouts but requires G Suite Enterprise Edition to work. It will bring users many advanced features. Please join us to check the highlights of the app right now!
Extra: Readers may also like ZOOM Cloud Meetings APK.
- 1 How to set up a group video call in Google Meet
- 2 How to invite people to join Google Meet
- 3 How to set up the camera, speaker and micro settings in Google Meet
- 4 How to send text messages in Hangouts Meet
- 5 How to delete someone from Hangouts Meet
- 6 How to lock a person into a view mode
- 7 How to change the layout
- 8 The key features of Google Meet APK
- 9 Summary
How to set up a group video call in Google Meet
- Click on the application icon (looks like a video camera) to open the dashboard and start.
- In the upper right corner, users will see the settings icon. At this point, you can click on this icon to open a viewing window showing the device’s audio. and webcam. This is a good way to ensure the tools you need for online conferencing are working.
- When you are ready to create a meeting, you just click Join or start a meeting/Start or join a meeting.
- After that, the app will ask you for entering the meeting code. If you are attending an existing meeting, or set the title of the meeting you are creating. At this point, you can click Continue.
- On this screen, users will once again have the opportunity to ensure the device’s audio and video capabilities are working properly. On the right side of the screen, you click Join now to start the meeting.
- Then, a window with meeting information and the Add people / Add people link will appear. In which, the app will list all people in your Gmail contacts. Also, you can invite other people who are not in your contacts.
- After selecting the invitee, press Send invitation / Send invitation. This step will send the meeting link to the attendees. Besides, you can copy the link to send to others via the chat application instead of email.
- If you are the presenter, you will see the tools to conduct the meeting from the screen. In the lower right corner, users can click the ellipsis icon. This step will give you the option to record the meeting. Also, you will find the “Turn on captions” option for hearing impaired people.
- At the bottom of the screen, users will also see Present now/Presentation now. You just click on it to access the option of sharing screens and anything you have displayed there, including presentations and videos.
- At the top of the screen, you will see two icons. The first one tells you how many people are currently in the meeting. Clicking on it will tell you who is attending and whether or not they are muted. Also, you can send invitations or quick reminders to anyone that are missing the meeting.
- The second icon opens the chat feature. This is good for keeping track of questions asked by muted participants. Moreover, users can share documents, links and images through this chat feature.
How to invite people to join Google Meet
First, you can click the button “Copy joining info” from the introductory pop-up window. It will save the details to the PC’s clipboard, which you can paste into an email or other messaging systems. From there, you have to use the link to join Meet. If you have skipped pop-ups, don’t worry because you can still copy and paste the URL in Meet from the address bar of the browser.
Also, users can add more people directly from Meet. Specifically:
- Click the People button near the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click Add people.
- Enter a name or email address depending on whom you invite. If they sign up for G Suite, you can easily find that person by name.
- Click Send invitation.
- In the People tab, users can also see the full list of people in the Meet session.
How to set up the camera, speaker and micro settings in Google Meet
The app recognizes the hardware connected or integrated into the PC. In most cases, it automatically uses the default configuration. However, if the microphone, camera or speakers are not working properly, you can check the settings menu to change the input and output.
- Click the Options button in the bottom right corner. It looks like the three dots stacked on top of each other.
- After that, you can click Settings.
- Click the drop-down menu under the Microphone to select the audio input.
- Click the drop-down menu below Speakers to select an audio output.
- Then, you can click the Video tab.
- Click the drop-down menu below Camera to select the recording device.
Also, users can change the sending and receiving a resolution from this menu. This is very important if you use limited data or have a slow internet connection.
How to send text messages in Hangouts Meet
If there’s something to say but don’t want to use audio and video or there’s no microphone set up, you can send text messages to anyone in Meet.
- To do that, you can click the Text button in the upper right corner, which looks like a conversation bubble.
- After that, you type the message and press Enter on the keyboard. The side panel will be aggregated any messages sent by everyone during the Meet session.
How to delete someone from Hangouts Meet
If someone is in your Meet session and you want to delete them, please follow steps below:
- First, click the People button in the upper right corner.
- Second, click on the person you want to remove from Meet.
- Third, click the Remove button.
How to lock a person into a view mode
- First, you click the People button in the upper right corner.
- Second, click on the person you want to lock in the view.
- Third, click the pin icon.
- Fourth, click the pin icon again to remove the view lock from that person.
Besides, you can click on a person’s bubble on the right side of the screen to lock them into view. At this point, you just click them again to un-lock or click other people’s balloons.
How to change the layout
Meet’s default view is one person (whoever is talking, unless you’re “locked” to someone) in the front with a sidebar on the side. However, you can change the layout to have more people on the screen at the same time.
- First, you can click the Options button in the lower right corner.
- Then, click Change layout.
- Finally, you can choose a layout from the pop-up window. The tiled option will display more than one person at a time.
The key features of Google Meet APK
This app helps you organize high-resolution audio and video meetings with up to 250 participants. It is only available in G Suite Enterprise Edition.
- Captions in real-time are based on Google’s text-to-speech technology.
- Easy access: Just share the meeting link, anyone can join with just one click from a desktop or mobile device.
- Save your international number to call any meeting members who want to attend.
- Integrates with Calendar in your phone to schedule meetings, making it easy to access meeting details and attachments from Google Meet APK video calls.
Overall, Google Meet APK is a special app, which was designed to work and study in a group online. Thanks to this personal app, you can easily organize meetings, keep them on schedule, and enjoy high-quality videos. Moreover, this app is manufactured by Google – the world’s leading corporation, so it is secure. Readers can download Google Meet APK to be able to work online at home perfectly.
- Improved support for 250-person meetings
- Real-time subtitles
- International phone number to call any meeting
- Fix some bugs and improve performance