- Developer: LBE Tech
- Version: 4.0.8934
- Category: Communication
- Size: 8.8 Mb
- Update: May 18, 2020 at 11:34 am
- Get it from: Play Store
New update: Fully compatible with Android 10
Parallel Space is an interesting application that users can log into many social networking accounts in the device like Facebook, Twitter, Zalo, Viber … and manage them easily. Due to business needs, you must use two or three online accounts of Facebook, Zalo or Instagram at the same time. In the normal way, you have to log out an account then can log in another account in the same app, which makes it difficult and time-consuming. Parallel Space will help you log in many accounts of the same app at the same time. It is free on Android.
How does Parallel Space work?
The working regulation of Parallel Space is very simple. First, you need to download and install the application (completely free) following the link here. Then, you open this application and select the “+” icon to select the application you want to log in multiple accounts. For example, in this case Gmail. Next, click on the newly added Gmail icon and log in with the first account. In the last step, press the Home key to exit the Home Screen, find the Gmail application and log in with another account. After the steps above, you can switch between two Gmail accounts by using the “Recent app” section of the Android platform.
In addition to Gmail, Parallel Space can work well with many popular applications like Facebook, Zalo, Skype, WhatsApp, Instagram or Twitter.
The key features of Parallel Space
- Log in to multiple social network accounts or games at the same time on one device.
- Balance life and work easily.
- Duplicate online game experience
- Parallel Space supports second account login on most applications. Data from two accounts does not affect each other.
- Protect privacy, hide application on the device via Incognito Installation
- Hide sensitive applications by saving them only in a secret place.
- Privacy protection with a security lock. Create custom spaces by changing the interface
- Parallel Space for Android integrates an interface store and a customizable wallpaper list for users to choose from.
- Create unique spaces with customizable wallpaper. Users can quickly switch to another interface with one touch.
- Simultaneously run two accounts and switch back and forth between them quickly with one touch to manage many different accounts effectively.
Some notes when using Parallel Space:
- Authorization: You need to grant access to applications added to Parallel Space for Android so that it can run normal features. For example, if you do not grant access to the location for Parallel Space, you cannot send locations to friends at some supported applications. Parallel Space does not collect personal user information to protect privacy.
- Consumption: Parallel Space for Android does not take up too much memory, battery and data because it runs inside the connected application.
- Announcement: Add Parallel Space for Android to the white list or exceptions of some “enhanced applications” to ensure notifications of social networking applications work well.
- Conflict: You cannot run two accounts in some social networks using the same phone number. So, you should use another mobile number to run the second account. Make sure that the number works because the application will send an activation message to that number for the first login.
Common questions when using Parallel Space:
Does Parallel Space support multiple accounts, such as the third WhatsApp account?
- No, it does not. Currently, Parallel Space does not support many different online accounts simultaneously. It supports a maximum of 2.
Does Parallel Space consume much battery?
- No, it does not. The Google Play service framework will run in the background the first time you add a Google account. This leads to battery drain. However, since then, this incident will not happen again.
Does the second account affect the functionality of the main account?
- No, it does not because the second account runs in a separate environment.
Does Parallel Space install the application again? Such as the use of a second Facebook account requires reinstalling Facebook?
- No, it does not because Parallel Space keeps applications running in virtual machines.
How to delete apps that have been added to Parallel Space?
- Tap and hold the application you want to delete, then drag it to the erase area at the bottom of the screen. Note that the data used in the application will be lost as well as cannot be retrieved after deleting.
The information of Parallel Space MOD :
- Name: Parallel Space
- Version: 4.0.8934
- Production: LBE Tech
- Size: 8.8 Mb
- MOD: Premium
- Use: Free
- Support: Android 4.0.3 +
- ROOT: Not needed.
Parallel Space is the best application that helps users log in two accounts of the same app in the same device. With many useful features, especially the ability to run multiple accounts on the same device and high security, Parallel Space makes your life easier and more enjoyable. Utility supports almost all programs and applications on your smartphone. Let’s download and enjoy the app right now! If you have any question about the app, please leave a comment below. We will reply as soon as possible. Do not forget to visit our website regularly for more interesting apps and games!
- Select the version
- Parallel Space APK (MOD premium)