|Full Name||Psiphon Pro - The Internet Freedom VPN|
|Get it On|
Psiphon Pro APK is the free software that is used to bypass firewalls. It was designed to break the Internet censorship from governments, allowing users to access more restricted or limited information. The app is a program of Munk International Research Center, at the University of Toronto, Canada.
If you need an application that can help you cross the firewall, access web blocked on Android phones, Psiphon for Android is definitely your best choice. Also, it has the ability to help users to access censored, blocked or unavailable sites in the certain regions.
The key features of Psiphon Pro APK for Android
Psiphon facilitates access to censored, blocked, or unavailable sites and services, no matter where you are in the world. Millions of people around the world have been using the Internet bypass tool – Psiphon to access limited websites and services.
Whether accessing websites blocked by the network or adding a layer of protection when using wifi, Psiphon is also the best tool for free access to the Internet with extremely outstanding features below:
- It is free to use.
- Easy to install and does not require high registration or configuration.
- Automatically select the protocol to bring the best performance, superior reliability.
- Optimizing server selection algorithms.
- Sound and vibration notification settings.
- The statistics that show how much traffic you have used.
- Psiphon is free with open source software. Users can find the source code and design documentation on the project homepage.
The instructions for using Psiphon Pro APK for Android
- First, user download Psiphon Pro APK v237 [Mod Unlimited Speed / Subscribed] for Android. After that, you can install in simply.
- When you start the Psiphon application, it will automatically start connecting to the Psiphon network.
- You can see the image below to understand Psiphon’s features and symbols.
- When you see this “P” icon in the phone’s status bar, Psiphon is running in VPN mode or full device mode. It means that all application traffic goes through Psiphon.
- After the application is connected to the network, it will launch the built-in Psiphon browser. Psiphon for Android does not automatically transfer traffic from Android browsers to Psiphon. It only has the newly created Psiphon browser connected via Psiphon.
How does Psiphon Pro work on a PC (Windows)?
Psiphon on Windows works as follows: users downloads a small executable file directly into their computer or onto a memory card. When you open this file, a Windows security notice will appear asking whether to run Psiphon or not. This is an important verification step because Psiphon is just a small operating file and not a full program. Windows’ security notice will automatically create a security certificate – just like to get the finger print with Digital. It is for confirming this file is authentic and not malicious.
Once the user clicks the “run”, the file will automatically open another window. It is a small Windows box with Psiphon logo, a few selection boxes, and a rotating blue arrow. Each window comes with a regularly updated list of servers that it can connect to whether via SSH +, SSH or VPN.
Then, Psiphon will try to connect to one of the verified servers to connect to the encrypted Psiphon network. While connecting, the blue arrow will continue to spin. When it finds and connects to a server, the arrow turns into a green marker. Once users see this mark, they know that all their Internet traffic now goes through the Psiphon network, which will allow them to access blocked or censored websites.
Psiphon is a powerful tool to bypass the government’s censorship as well as to protect your privacy. It is easy to use. Because it acts as a client, much like a cloud application, there is little risk that authorities will find evidence of your use of Psiphon online. You can download our Psiphon Pro APK v315 [Mod Unlimited Speed / Subscribed] version for more special features.