|Get it On|
Why should we use the RAR file extraction application for Android?
Although many people don’t like working on phones or tablets, they can use it to manage files. Since the RAR format became popular, you have needed a tool to extract RAR files on Android or compress the files into this format. These applications are useful for both extracting and compressing files. It is very handy when travelling. You can use your tablet instead of a laptop.
About RAR for Android
RAR for Android 5.70.build71 is a free, simple, fast and convenient decompression application. In addition to the ability to compress/decompress files, RAR is as a file manager with many useful features like other File Manager tools.
What can RAR do for your device?
RAR for Android is provided by RARLAB. It can create RAR and ZIP compression files as well as extract RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ files. List of functions includes repairing commands for incorrect Zip and Rar files, benchmark function compatible with WinRAR benchmark of RARLAB, the record recovering, normal volume and recovery, encryption, compression, take advantage of multi-core CPUs to compress data.
In addition to standard Zip files, the unzip function also supports ZIP and ZIPX with compression levels of BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd. The unrar command currently supports all versions of RAR archives including the latest version of Rar5. Both UDF and ISO9660 ISO file formats can be unlocked.
Besides, the app can:
- Optimize RAR for Android when extracting data
- Familiarize yourself with the navigation panel (Navigation Panel)
- From the main interface of the app, you can swipe left or tap the icon in the upper right corner of the screen to open the navigation panel. Here, they will include Commands buttons, Favorites and History history.
- Command options include adding the current directory to the favourites list and managing these folders in the best way.
- The preferred option allows users to add favourite folders to the memory card or Download section.
- Users can disable the files saving feature that have access to history in settings.
The icons in the top bar of the navigation menu will include refreshing the archive folder, increasing one level or increasing multiple levels (corresponding arrow icons). Unlike the usual Back button, the one-level boost feature always opens the general folder no matter what the previous folder you have visited. Meanwhile, the multi-level feature will help you access every folder you want quickly.
Users can touch the first icon above the main interface (from left to right) to explore the Storage options feature. In which, RAR offers 3 options including normal, advanced and customizable storage.
Normal storage: With this type of storage, users can:
- Change name
- Select RAR file format (equivalent to RAR 5.0; have compression, data recovery and better decoding, ZIP (popular compression format and can unlock with multiple decompression tools) or RAR 4.x (create RAR 4.x format, compatible with WINRAR versions 4.x; the features are weaker than save as RAR)
- Set password: We recommend saving as RAR to ensure the highest security. The password is the minimum of 8 characters and does not use too common PIN code.
- Delete files after saving (after the compressed files are created, the original files will be deleted)
- Create a solid file: This feature is only available for RAR format and new compressed files. All the files that were saved in this format will exist as a data stream. It is very useful if you want to compress many small files at the same time.
Advanced storage: With this type of storage, users can:
- Compress files with normal compression modes, fast and good compression, saving without compression. In which, the best compression and fastest compression support both RAR and ZIP files. Other modes only support RAR files.
- Dictionary: This feature can describe the size of memory used to search and compress repeat patterns during data processing. The larger dictionaries will improve the compression size of large files but will reduce compression speed.
- Recovery feature allows users to perform the repairing commands to recover archived files that are unsuccessfully compressed.
- Create compressed files from multiple volumes (the files compression can be divided into multiple volumes, each of which includes multiple files)
- Pause after completing compressing a certain volume.
- Check the file after saving. This feature is useful when deleting the file after saving is activated.
- Create multiple archives
- Use the checksum file BLAKE2 file
- Display compression time
With simplicity combined with powerful features, RAR is the first choice for RAR on Android. Besides, RAR works well with multi-part and encrypted archives RAR. Although the app is free, it supports ads. If you find it uncomfortable, you can remove it through in-app purchases.