- Developer: BitTorrent, Inc.
- Version: 6.1.4
- Category: Communication
- Size: 10.4 Mb
- Update: October 26, 2019 at 8:47 am
- Get it from: Play Store
New update :
* Re-imagined design and navigation to improve usability and help you torrent, download, and watch your favorite videos
* New dark mode theme on supported platforms
* New tab bar for easy access to your torrents, videos, music, and remote connections
* New video tab displays your downloaded videos so you can easily find your favorites
* New music tab displays all your music by song, artist, or album
* We fixed bugs and made significant stability improvements
uTorrent for Android is a useful application, which allows users to search and download torrents directly to their tablet or mobile phone in a simple way. It is a fast and secure P2P file sharing application that allows you to upload and download files in a safe, high-speed environment. Besides, uTorrent optimizes bandwidth and reduces overload as well as displays data sharing status through statistical charts for users to follow.
- 1 How to use uTorrent for Android
- 2 End of the session
- 3 The key features of uTorrent for Android
- 4 uTorrent Pro APK Mod Features
- 5 Summary
How to use uTorrent for Android
Download and install:
Download the APK file at the end of this article and install with a few simple steps.
On the magnifying glass icon on the left, you enter the name of the file to search and press Enter or Search to start searching for Torrent. Your mobile device browser will open with Google search including the terms you entered that are associated with the word “Torrent”.
On the website where you searched and select Torrent as the application to open the object, if you use the magnet link, you can start downloading the selected file by clicking the red magnet icon. After selecting the item to download, uTorrent will automatically open. For Android, the app will ask you to save the file to any directory. Then, you can select the desired destination from the Save menu (if the device supports it, MicroSD card is selected as the default) and press.
On the mobile device menu, you can add the Torrent URL that you want to buy below. Then you enter the address of the download file in the text field in the middle of the screen. After that, you can select the destination to save the download in the Save section and click Add to start the download.
In case you have trouble starting the download, you open the router ports as explained in the instructions on how to use uTorrent. After the download is complete, you can view the downloaded files with uTorrent for Android. You can do that by just clicking on their names (in the app’s main screen) and clicking the Play button. During the download process, you can pause, cancel the download of Torrent or view the list of files contained it by clicking its name and pressing one of the three buttons: Pause, Delete or File.
End of the session
If you return to the Android home screen while downloading, uTorrent will continue to download in the background. To completely close the application and complete all downloads, you need to access the main application screen, press Menu on the phone and press the Exit button that appears at the bottom.
The key features of uTorrent for Android
Free file download model
uTorrent works based on the Client model (Client-Server model. In which, the client sends a request to the server to process and return the results to the client).
Display data sharing status via statistical chart
The software provides a translation page describing the operation of the download process from the Torrent user community.
Fragment data during file download from users.
A Sever system will support users to download data and maintain statistics. Data transmitted from the server to the user will go through a fragmentation process.
Allows users to choose the usage model.
Allows users to choose the model to download and share data. There are two models applied as Private that requires users to register for membership.
With uTorrent, you can use the data that has been censored without any issues related to the legality of data copyright. Therefore, users feel secure when using this system and support other users with the same needs.
- Save to SD memory card (solution for Google / KitKat to restrict SD card)
- Integrated media player for the better listening experience
- Fast, light and powerful: that’s the core of the technology in µTorrent® – Torrent Downloader.
- Bright, beautiful and clear design
- Choose files to download in 1 Torrent to minimize your storage bookmarks
- Select the download location specified
- Support for multiple languages including English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, etc.
- No speed or size limit
- The app also provides the mode for Wifi only
- Access licensed content from BitTorrent partners
- Download torrents and links
- Download more than one music file in a torrent and play all in one playlist
- Subscribe via RSS
- Create more fun on your Android device
uTorrent Pro APK Mod Features
- Based on Pro Paid version;
- Optimized graphics and cleaned resources for the fast load;
- License check disabled;
- Analytics Disabled;
- All ads and services call from activity removed;
- AOSP compatible;
To choose the software that supports downloading torrent files is not difficult. However, choosing the right software for your needs is not easy. uTorrent is such a software that you need. It supports downloading Torrent files today. If you are having trouble downloading a Torrent file on the Internet, downloading uTorrent and using it is necessary. Currently, uTorrent is developed for most popular operating systems. MODGAMEAPK.NET has also updated to the latest version of this software in this article. Let’s download and enjoy the app right now! Thanks and have fun!